Saturday, July 10, 2010

NEWS

NEW KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT INITIATIVE.  On Thursday evening, after months of meetings, forums, discussions and prayer it became offical.  On August 1st Sandusky Allaince Church will cease it's ministry.  The remnant will merge with Norwalk Alliance Church in a New Kingdom Advance Initiative targeting the an overlooked demographic.  31% of families in Sandusky are led by single mothers.  28% led by two parent families undereducated and underemployed.  We're targeting that demographic.  Pray for the core as it seeks the Father's will.

Bruce D. Rzengota
Norwalk Alliance Church

Prayer is not preparation for the battle, it is the battle.

3 comments:

Gina Baker said...

Dear Pastor Rzengota,
I received the e-mail from the church as my mother attends there from time to time. She doesn't have a computer and as she says "at her age she doesn't want one". Well I was completely surprised to see that there were problems at SAC. You see I attended Norwalk Alliance when I was a child. I fell away from the church during my teens. I even married 3 times. After the third time my mother asked me to go to church. That happened to be at Sandusky Alliance. That was when Pastor Doug Lang was there. I told him what was going on and he asked me what I would like to do. Then is when I confessed my sins and asked Christ to be part of my life. I know it's just a building but I still feel kinda close to it. So that is why I was amazed to see that there were problems there. I didn't really understand the e-mail that was sent. Could you please explain to me what had happened? Also, what does it mean about building another religion out of CMA? Finally, did I understand it right that eventually there will be another church built in the future? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and answer my questions. God Bless.

P. Bruce said...

Gina,

It is true NAC and SAC are merging. A part of this Kingdom Advancement Initiative will be the closing of SAC and then the recreating of a new ministry out of the same location.

This is being done as a combined effort of both churches and the district as an alternative to simply closing SAC. Without a restructuring SAC was not in a position to continue as an independent church.

Our vision for the church is a vibrant CMA church in Sandusky making a difference in peoples lives and the community.

P. Bruce said...

Gina,

Who is your mom?