Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TAKE THE LEAP!

Take the leap30 days
TAKE THE LEAP!

30 Days to the Next Level in Your Prayer Life.

Dear Bruce,  
 
Practice the Three C's
 
Connect:  Become more aware of how God is at work, showing up and evident in your life.  Hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done. . .
 
Cry Out:  Cast your needs on father.  What do you need from him today, what do those around you need?  Give me today my daily needs. . .
 
Confess:  Oh God help me, it is here that I have fallen short, change me.  Forgive me my debts as I forgive others. . .
 
Need direction.  Here are a couple of ideas.
  • Take a look PS 139 at lunch today or before you go to bed, read it and pray it back to God.   Make it personal.
  • Take a prayer walk today and simply work through the 3 C's.
  • Write the three C's on a note pad and place it on your desk at work.
Go ahead. . . take the leap!
 
 
Norwalk Alliance Church

Bruce D. Rzengota
Norwalk Alliance Church

"I have one passion: it is He, He alone." Count Zinzendorf 

No comments: